Complementing Vessco’s work on pressure vessels and pressure systems, we can use our principal fabrication competencies – plating and welding of steel – to manufacture products for a variety of different uses. These include structural and architectural components for construction and civil engineering projects.
Fabrications can either be customer-designed or be designed by ourselves to customer specifications. Each project is bespoke, so please get in touch today to discuss your requirements.
Structural Steel Fabrications
Past structural fabrications have included:
- 12x Y shaped support columns for a 300m footbridge in Aylesbury, UK
- Roofing supports for the Cardiff City football stadium
- 170m of 2mx2m ducting for Corus plc, Port Talbot, together with columns, platforms and pressurised dampers
- An architect-designed floodlight arch for the new Llanelli Scarlets RFC stadium
- A variety of skids, stairways and specialised fabrications primarily for UK based clients
Vessco also has experience of manufacturing fabricated equipment for industrial clients, including:
- Tyre balers
- Stainless steel kiln and hoppers
- Container tilters
- Industrial conveyor system etc
Pressure Vessel Support & Accessories
We are frequently commissioned to manufacture structures to supplement our pressure vessel contracts – examples include:
- Vessel skids
- Ladders and walkways
- Support assemblies
- Pipe work spools and
- Fan and plenum units
Vessco is first and foremost a pressure vessel manufacturing company, but we are pleased to offer our customers a full fabrication package. This starts with the pressure component and can extend to single sourcing the structural and supporting structures and their associated delivery services. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1656 750 256 to find out more.