The design and manufacture of pressure vessels is Vessco’s core business. We specialise in high pressure fabrications, and are capable of fabricating complex and intricate units using precision engineering techniques, right up to the largest pressure vessels transportable by road.
Our projects range from single replacement pressure vessels for established plants, to multiple vessel orders (up to 50 units) for entirely new sites –in the UK and overseas.
Recent projects include:
- Jacketed vessels,
- Limpet coil vessels,
- Deaerator vessels for the nuclear power industry (we are currently working on several vessels for the new Hinckley Point Power Station). Filter/dryer vessels (which combine a filter vessel with a heat exchanger)
- Lobster back vessels and
- Non-standard vessels with complex internal structures.
Features & Capabilities
All our vessels are engineered to the highest quality, and often include a full range of safety and design features. Quality is guaranteed by the latest fabrication equipment, up-to-date engineer training and a strict inspection process.
- Thick walled chrome molybdenum units, 45 mm to 80 mm.
- Defect free welding – Our key performance indicators for weld defects show a proportional reduction every quarter since 2013.
- 100% radiography and 100% UT inspection record as required.
- Compatible with high-temperature and corrosive fluids.
- Compatible with high-pressure environment up to 1000barg.
- Suited to placement in extreme environments e.g. offshore oil rigs.
- Complex internal structures, including schoepentoeters, reactor internals and separators.
Supplying thick walled units, including a 45mm thick chrome molybdenum exchanger for Sabic Petrochemicals and six off 336 barG 80mm/60mm thick units for Linde / Barton Firtop destined for a new installation in Abu Dhabi.
Working With Vessco
We constantly strive to deliver on an ambitious objective – ‘right first time, every time’, using continuous improvement techniques to ensure that errors are minimised. To discuss your requirements please speak to one of our team today by phone on +44 (0) 1656 750 262, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.